Woodlands Country House - Bed & Breakfast, Gorey, Co. Wexford, Ireland
Fáilte Ireland Approved 5 Stars
Book Accommodation in Gorey, Wexford
Complimentary tea, coffee and homemade scones are available on arrival. A Continental style breakfast is served, including ham, homemade breads, freshly made scones, and locally produced fruits, yoghurt, Irish cheeses, chutneys, jellies, jams and marmalades.
- Large room with Superking bed and balcony looking over the back gardens. €70 per person per night
- Room with Four Poster bed looking to the front gardens €70 per person per night
- Twin room €60 per person per night. Front garden view
- King room with balcony €60 per person per night, the back gardens view
- King room looking to the front garden €60 per person per night
- All room with toilet facilities, Linen, Towels tea/coffee making facilities, chocolates/drinking water. Serviced daily.
- Complimentary tea/coffee and homemade scones and preserves served on arrival.
- Picnic facilities by the river and small lake on the grounds, and in the garden for residents only.
- Enjoy the walk by the river and sitting areas
- Full Tennis Court, with rackets and balls supplied free of charge.
Woodlands Country House B&B,
Killinierin, Gorey, Co. Wexford, Ireland.
+353 (0)402 37125
+353 (0)87 6736118